Balance sheet A/R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balance sheet A/R

The total on the A/R on the balance sheet differs from the total on the Open Invoices report, and I cannot find where the problem is. Any clues on how to track this down?

Intuit broke the accounting rules, customer credits are held in the customer A/R account lowering the total balance due. As a result the invoice total will be higher

Comment

We do not have any customers with credits. Also, for payables we owe over $80.000.00 (gulp - rent to ourselves in addition to regular bills). The report shows only one vendor for $295.00, and the rest is shown as a lump sum in a gray bar at the top of the report. And that doesn't even balance with the BS. I am using 4/30/20 in the from/to boxes, as that is the ending date of our fiscal year.

BS does not equate to balance sheet in my mind.

Any help will be welcome - Thanks

Comment

Vendor? Vendors are associated with A/P, your question was about A/R

run a customer balance report with the date range set to ALL

Comment

Thank you so much - ran the customer balance summary report as you said and it agreed with the BS.
          They have so many ways to run a report you really have to know which magic button to push - and after following you for many years I am certain that you know all the answers!

Thanks again, and stay well

Comment

Working...
          X