Event log Error 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event log Error 4

I reinstalled QB to my new computer last month and it seemed to be working fine. Yesterday QB shut down and when I looked at the event viewer, it looks like I have been getting this log error 4 several times a day since I moved Quickbooks. Searching the internet the fixes are involved and varied, and old(referring to Windows 7). Verify data shows no problems. Will probably uninstall and reinstall but wondered if anyone has a quick fix before I do that. Am using Quickbooks Pro 2020 desktop.
    This is one of the errors in the log:

An unexpected error has occured in "QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2020":
    DBConnPool::HandleConnectionError errorCode:-6069, dbCode:-103 from file:'src\connpool.cpp' at line 1042 from function:'DBMgr:BConnPool::init'
    Last edited by wendygld; 06-19-2020, 09:17 AM. Reason: Added one of the errors showing in the log

This indicates that the target server failed to decrypt the ticket provided by the client. This can occur when the target server principal name (SPN) is registered on an account other than the account the target service is using. Ensure that the target SPN is only registered on the account used by the server.May 6, 2015

Comment

Max-44, Please elaborate. Since I am using QB desktop I'm not sure this applies to me. Where do I find the target server principal name and talking about decrypting the ticket is way over my head. Please simplify.

Comment

Working...
      X