Accounts in Portfolio window won't stay open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accounts in Portfolio window won't stay open

I have numerous brokerage accounts, all displayed by account in my portfolio window. I cannot get the individual accounts to stay open while I'm working in them, as each time I manually update a stock price, then press enter/return to save and move to the next stock price entry, the account closes down.

Example:
    when a brokerage account is open, revealing all the stock securities in the brokerage account, there is a "down arrow" to the left of the account name. As soon as I enter the stock price and press return, the account closes and the > "closed arrow" appears not to the account name. Then I have to re-open the account again so I can enter the next stock price. What a hassle!

Is there any way to keep the account from automatically closing while I'm trying to work in it in the portfolio window? I've not had this issue in the past, and the only thing that has changed is that I switched to a newer model MacBook Air.

Thanks for any help!
    Diana B

The most possible reason why it keeps on switching from multi-user to single-user mode is because of the network setup. We can download and run the QuickBooks File Doctor. This will fix company files and network issues in QuickBooks Desktop. ... This is the tool that allows users to access the company data.

Comment

Dianab

Check what ever preferences are called in the mac version, in windows preferences you can choose to have the enter key act as the tab key instead of an action key. That is what it sounds like is happening, the enter key is an action key.

Comment

Working...
      X