Daily check deposit report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily check deposit report

Does anyone no how to make a daily check deposit report. I get to the daily deposit report but it shows all deposits, C.C. Direct etc. I just need the check deposits. Thanks for any help you can provide. Steven

Set the deposit date for the date you want to print. When you select the report, just put the same date in both boxes.
    Lorin Browning, Ph. D.
    Fellow -- National Tax Practice Institute

Comment

Thank you Lorin. The problem is it prints all deposits not just the checks for that day. It does Credit Card and Direct Deposits also. I can't find a way to filter it by just checks deposited. Thanks so much for your reply. Steven

Comment

This may work: When using the Make Deposits screen, select Cash from the PMT METH drop down list when recording your checks. You need to identify the item as a check if you need to generate a report only for checks.

When using the Deposit Detail report, from the CHOOSE FILTER drop down list, select Transaction Type and from the Transaction Type drop down list, first select ALL, then select Check.

If this gives the report you want, memorize the report so that it will be available the next time your need it.

The above is for the Premier edition of QuickBooks. Perhaps it is available for your edition also.
        Lorin Browning, Ph. D.
        Fellow -- National Tax Practice Institute

Comment

Working...
        X