Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best way to share via email the QuickBooks Full Company File?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way to share via email the QuickBooks Full Company File?

What is the best way to share via email the QuickBooks Full Company File? The file size is 50 mb, so too large to send in gmail? Should I save in Dropbox, Google Drive, or where? This is just a safe keeping method for my Client's company file, and to eventually send to CPA for tax return completion.

You don't send a company file, you use a back up file or a portable file that you create. The company file you work with daily, is not one file.

yes you can use a cloud drive to transfer, allow access, the file. Or if you have your own web site you can create a password protected folder, upload it, and the other person can access it with the password.

Comment

Thanks! Do you recommend using Dropbox......or ?

Comment

I like google drive, you get more free space for files, and it is not msft

Comment

You can now open your Email program, compose your outgoing message, and attach the QuickBooks Portable Company (. QBM) file to your email. In most cases a Portable Company file is small enough that it can be transmitted attached to an email without any problem.

Comment

Working...
          X