Quick Books enterprises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Books enterprises

Using QB enterprise 2019. I am trying to create a report that will reflect the profit per invoice. I thought i can use the memo on the invoice and memo on the bill and group a report by the memo and that would do it. It did not work. We are a manufacturer rep. All items we actually buy (bill) and sell (invoice). We create sales orders so the Memo had same Sales order on bill and invoice. Question: what report can i pull/ or create that will show profit per invoice.

Originally posted by Cleveland View Post
    Question: what report can i pull/ or create that will show profit per invoice.
    QB can show overall profit, profit by job and profit by class. Notice there is no option for profit by invoice.

So you have to pick your poison wisely.

I think CLASS is out of the question. I see it as more as a departmental segregation type field or if you have 45 physical locations to indicate those 45 locations.

So that leaves using the JOB option. Each customer can have thousands of jobs. You'll need to contractor edition of QBE. I assume you are using inventory. With this feature you can run the WIP report to see the profitability.

If you are not talking about more than 2080 invoices (processing 8 invoices per working day) then you could set up a JOB for each new order for that customer...and now you can see that profitability you are looking for.
    Last edited by ssm0006; 01-18-2019, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X