Pro vs Enterprise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro vs Enterprise

I am currently using Quickbooks Pro 2018 desktop with enhanced payroll. Quickbooks is trying to sell me Quickbooks Enterprise - to "save" me money. Should I trust that? Is there any downside to running Enterprise desktop on a microsoft surface.

Enterprise is a subscription now, you should check the price of the monthly payment first - higher than a truck payment IMO.

If you are handling your business accounting in pro - why change? If anything I would suggest premier which will at least use your present company file. If you install enterprise QB will change the format and only enterprise can use it from that point on. It can be changed back to prop/premier for a cost by third party companies.

Comment

If you are satisfied with the performance of QuickBooks Pro, then there is no need to shift to QuickBooks Enterprise. In case you feel your software needs an upgrade, here are some of the benefits of QuickBooks Enterprise over QuickBooks Pro. QBES can support up to 30 users, customizable pricing plans are available, and you can also create a report with QuickBooks Statement Writer. From Advanced Inventory Features to industry specific versions available in QuickBooks Enterprise, it has everything that a business needs to run their business accounting along with optimize other operations.

No, there is no downside of using Enterprise desktop on the Microsoft surface. If you use the hosted version of QuickBooks Enterprise Desktop, then you can directly access the QB Enterprise desktop from the web, so there will be no hassle of downloading to your new system. You need login credentials, and it is ready to use.
      Working at AceCloudHosting - leading Provider of QuickBooks Hosting Services

Comment

Generally, the main difference between QuickBooks Pro vs. Enterprise is functionality. ... Enterprise, on the other hand, is the most extensive (and costly) Desktop product that QuickBooks offers—meant to accommodate larger or quickly growing businesses that need the very most functionality from their accounting software.

Comment

Working...
        X