Pick lists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pick lists

Is it possible to print out a pick list for an assembly which gives part number, description, quantity on hand, quantity needed, and location?

Customize an Estimate or an Invoice and just get rid of all of the information that isnt needed and you can add in columns showing part number (item number), and a bunch more.
    Dave
    Mammoth, AZ USA

Comment

Dave,

Thanks for your reply. I tried your suggestion but doing what you suggested does not list the separate items in an assembly. What I want to do is print out a list of the parts in an assembly with their locations etc. I do not want to have to key in all of the component parts individually.

Comment

I too would like to have this.
        If you would do your build assemblies in QBks first, then Go to Reports to Custom Transaction Detail Report and then after report displays, go to modify report, then under the Filters tab, under transaction type, selcect, Build Assmebly, this shows what is needed for the build assemblies that you have entered.
        One downside is that it shows the assembly item 3 times but the items used in the assembly is shown once.

If you just want inventory items showing, then select under choose filters, Inventory Items, this will show you what is needed for inventory items only.

David
        Last edited by dlaery; 07-12-2004, 01:03 PM.
        David
        Qbks Premier Manufacturing 2013
        Win 7
        www.hooksolutions.com

Comment

ooooops misread that one... inventory assemblies are different. Yoiu would have to give the part puller a print out of the inventory assembly part itself.
          Dave
          Mammoth, AZ USA

Comment

Working...
          X