Create PO from Spreadsheet of part numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Create PO from Spreadsheet of part numbers

We are using MFG and Wholesale 16.0. We are developing a quoting system in another software which is working well but it has now created a bottle neck at the Purchase order stage. Is there any way to feed a list of part numbers into Quickbooks to populate a purchase order? Thanks in advance!

Hi, I can help you to get the list of part numbers into Quickbooks to populate a purchase order? or integrate your software with QB.

What technology you used to develop the software?

Comment

What data format would the list have to be in order to be utilized? I can generate lists in several different formats. We are developing an access database as of now but it may be changing. Thanks

Comment

If you can export the Part numbers that are needed in a PO into a CSV or XML format, we can take this and create a PO within QuickBooks. You can send the vendor name or we can create the PO with the preferred vendor which then can be edited or we can provide an interface to show list of vendors, and you can choose a vendor to use.

Other way, we can directly integrate with your Access DB and pull the Order details, show in a our app, select/deselect items, select vendors and then finally a click "Create PO", we can create the PO within QuickBooks.

Comment

Originally posted by Krish View Post
          If you can export the Part numbers that are needed in a PO into a CSV or XML format, we can take this and create a PO within QuickBooks.
          How do i go about this? I can get this info into a csv without issue. Thanks in advance.

Comment

We can provide a config. section in our application where by you can pick up the CSV file, show a screen where the user can select a vendor (all comes from QB) and say "Create PO".

The entire thing can be automated also. The moment you export, the app can pick up and create a PO which can be edited for Vendor selection.

Can you mail me offline for further discussion?

Comment

Working...
            X