Quickbooks File Hosting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quickbooks File Hosting

This may be in the wrong forum, but incase its not here I go. I have my own web hosting with VPS service.. here is my question- I would like to host my quickbooks pro 2016 file so my book keeper and I can edit the books at same time. Would this be possible with my web hosting personal?

Yes, it is possible.
    Hosting QuickBooks in the cloud enables multiple users to access and work on the same file with real-time updates. The users can work from any place.
    Working at AceCloudHosting - leading Provider of QuickBooks Hosting Services

Comment

You can edit your book from anywhere across the globe

Originally posted by charlesc2017 View Post
      This may be in the wrong forum, but incase its not here I go. I have my own web hosting with VPS service.. here is my question- I would like to host my quickbooks pro 2016 file so my book keeper and I can edit the books at same time. Would this be possible with my web hosting personal?
      Yes, you can do that and it is very much possible but you have to be a little more specific with your hosting becuase, if you have your server in Europe and you want someone from asia to update your book then it could lead to some issue. I would suggest you to go with the Amazon website hosting as it has it's datacenter in almost every corner of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Renuka Rana View Post
        Yes, it is possible.
        Hosting QuickBooks in the cloud enables multiple users to access and work on the same file with real-time updates. The users can work from any place.
        This is a great way to work but you do need to be careful about GDPR if you use Quickooks like this. If you can't be certain where your actual data is held then you won't be compliant. The other concern is availability - if there is a problem with the cloud (or connectivity to it) then none of your users will be able to do their work. You can mitigate this risk to some extent by using a managed cloud.

Comment

Working...
        X