How to Use QuickBooks Desktop Online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Use QuickBooks Desktop Online

Penny Lane Crull of JobCosting.com gives great insight into a this wonderful resource that helps bridge the gap for those who are still hesitant to move all their finances to QBO or other cloud like solutions.

If you are looking for an awesome file sharing resource that is super flexible and integrates the best attributes of QBO without needing to switch from the familiarity of the QuickBooks Desktop, I would definitely recommend checking out this article: http://www.jobcosting.com/take-quick...ine-with-qbox/
    Easyfilesharing
    https://qbox.coraltreetech.com/

Another method to access QuickBooks Desktop online is to host it on the cloud servers of an authorized third party vendors such as Ace Cloud Hosting. You get all the features of QB desktop without any change in usability and user interface. Simply put, it gives you all the features of QuickBooks desktop with anywhere, anytime access.

Hope it helps,
    Working at AceCloudHosting - leading Provider of QuickBooks Hosting Services

Comment

QBOX will never let you use quickbooks in multiuser mode, more professional approach qould be using it in a hosted environment for simultaneous multi user experience from different locations
      Ana Brown
      www.techarex.net

Comment

Thanks for sharing this, will discuss it more in deep after reading.
        I don’t need a hard disk in my computer if I can get to the server faster…
        thesagenext.com

Comment

Originally posted by Easyfilesharing View Post
          Penny Lane Crull of JobCosting.com gives great insight into a this wonderful resource that helps bridge the gap for those who are still hesitant to move all their finances to QBO or other cloud like solutions.

If you are looking for an awesome file sharing resource that is super flexible and integrates the best attributes of QBO without needing to switch from the familiarity of the QuickBooks Desktop, I would definitely recommend checking out this article: http://www.jobcosting.com/take-quick...ine-with-qbox/
          Hello Easyfilesharing!

Your recommend article is really helpful. Thumbs Up! If you want to use QuickBooks desktop online, then none other option suits best other than hosting your files on the cloud server. It will offer you all the rights to access your files through an easy to use interface. Once hosting your files stored on QuickBooks to use them for anywhere.

Hope This Will Help You!
          Accounting Expert

Comment

Host the QuickBooks Desktop on the cloud and start working from anywhere anytime on any devices

Comment

QuickBooks Remote Access: 3 easy methods

Adding to my post, I recently came across this infographic, which depicted 3 easy and secure ways by which @Easyfilesharing, you can access QuickBooks desktop online from any remote location.
              Have a look, hope it will help you better.
              Attached Files
              Working at AceCloudHosting - leading Provider of QuickBooks Hosting Services

Comment

To access your QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT) online, you may use the Intuit Hosting Program or use QuickBooks Online (QBO). Let me help share additional information.

If you're using the Intuit Hosting Program, you'll have a licensed copy of your QBDT software installed on servers in an authorized remote hosting facility. Thus, you'll be able to access that software over the internet on a virtual desktop via a secure connection and a web browser remotely.
                If none, you may need to use QBO to work on with your company file. However, you'll need to make sure that the data from QBDT are imported to QBO.

Comment

Working...
                X