Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unhappy with QuickBooks Online? Quickbooks Desktop hosting tips.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unhappy with QuickBooks Online? Quickbooks Desktop hosting tips.

If you are unsatisfied with QuickBooks Online or are tired of backing up your data all the time and would like to word outside of the office from time to time, give VyonCloud (www.vyoncloud) a look. We provide 24/7 IT support and put the same QuickBooks desktop version you currently have on what we call a virtual desktop. It is very secure and the application can be accessed from any location with an internet connection.
    Additional benefits include:

Free online tech remote support from our IT experts
    Daily offsite backups at a secure data center to protect your information in the event of a natural disaster.
    Patching, software updates, anti-virus and spam filtering
    30GB of storage for QuickBooks files (average space needed 10 GB) and other files.

Application Cloud Hosting or Total Business Cloud Hosting. It's worth a look.

Very good point made. I have used QB desktop for years and have always been impressed with the program capabilities. I tried the Online version in February 2015 and decided to go back to desktop. The program was inferior and missing a lot of reports and capabilities to move from one function to another. I needed analytical capabilities & future forecasting. I've now switched to QB desktop hosting in the cloud. Very happy.

Comment

QuickBooks

Though it is true that the desktop version is much more powerful and easy to work with, most users prefer online. They try it out and then revert to desktop The cloud feature is pretty good IMO.

Comment

Hi Gilbert91. Thank you for your input. However, what do you mean by "most users" prefer online? There are three options available. Traditional Desktop, Desktop app in the cloud (or on a cloud provider's server) and QuickBooks online (limited features). I am hosting my QB Desktop with www.vyoncloud.com so I get all of the full feature benefits that I'm used to and can access the files from anywhere on any device. It's been such a great help. I feel my data is very secure and am happy with the service.

Comment

More info about application hosting

Also wanted to mention this http://vyoncloud.com/application-cloud/ really helps explain how cloud hosting works.

Comment

Originally posted by SMBQuickBooks View Post
            Hi Gilbert91. Thank you for your input. However, what do you mean by "most users" prefer online? There are three options available. Traditional Desktop, Desktop app in the cloud (or on a cloud provider's server) and QuickBooks online (limited features). I am hosting my QB Desktop with www.vyoncloud.com so I get all of the full feature benefits that I'm used to and can access the files from anywhere on any device. It's been such a great help. I feel my data is very secure and am happy with the service.
            I simply meant that some of my clients prefer Quickbooks online. They somehow feel the online version is going to be hasslefree and then rever to desktop solutions. Thanks for the link shared, will go through and revert

Comment

Before deciding upon Quickbooks version for your business, I would recommend giving a quick read to this blog comparing QuickBooks Hosting & QuickBooks Online.
              https://www.acecloudhosting.com/blog...d-smbs-part-8/
              Working at AceCloudHosting - leading Provider of QuickBooks Hosting Services

Comment

QuickBooks Hosting services have given wings to QuickBooks application to access the Qb from anywhere anytime on any devices. Also multiuser accessibility feature helps the QuickBooks user to work simultaneously.

Go for best QuickBooks Hosting Provider
                Last edited by Nicholina; 07-17-2018, 06:32 AM.

Comment

As of May 31, 2020, QuickBooks Desktop 2017 will get phased out. ... You can keep using older versions of QuickBooks as long as you want but they aren't supported by Intuit any longer. This affects 3 things: Add-on services like Payroll, Payments, Online Bank, and Online Backup.

Comment

Working...
                  X