QB On-line Payroll is disappointing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QB On-line Payroll is disappointing

Wondering if anyone else is disappointed with the QB-online payroll? I cannot believe that intuit would use a vendor for this portion. Why would you not want to keep control of a wonderful product. In the QB on-line payroll you cannot have multiple classes per employee, you cannot void a check, and you cannot print detailed payroll reports like the desk top version. My opininon is if you have more than 15 employees it would be to costly and dificult to use the on-line version.

QBO Payroll

I am also concerned about QBO payroll. I have a few new situations which will entail dealing with the issues you raised and more. How does it handle departments.?

Sandor Lenner,CPA
    www.SL-CPA.net

Comment

QB Payroll

It does not handle departments?? It does allow you to use different locations by address, I use the address as a deparment. Not very pretty but it works. We currently have 31 employees with five different departments and our company is growing.

Comment

Reports

The payroll module does not let you pay taxes in an appropriate way either. I pay our FUTA tax quarterly and there is no option in the payroll module for that. It will not allow me to check the FUTA tab and pay the tax until end of year and then that amount cannot be edited. It will enter the check to the register for the full annual amount and it cannot be edited? I have entered a JE for the payment but have no idea what I will do at end of year.

Comment

We currently have 31 employees with five different departments and our company is growing.
          ทางเข้า holiday

Comment

I am also concerned about QBO payroll.
            ทางเข้า holiday

Comment

Working...
            X