Quickbooks Pro 2009 vs. QBonline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quickbooks Pro 2009 vs. QBonline

I have QB Pro 2009 and would like to convert to the online program because I now have to travel more. How does it compare. I have signed up for the free trial online basic and it seems like a completely different program. What am I doing wrong

Qb Guy

If you are on pro 2009 DO NOT move to Online. I had a customer that I had set up on Online 5 years ago. He grew and the online file got bigger and bigger, and slow and slower. So I decide to move him to the Quick Books pro 2010. That was in February 2010 and I am still trying to correct the mistakes that the converstion make in Quickbooks desktop. Missing payments,wrong billing address, out of bank balances and tI still continue to find convertion mistakes..... If you ever have to go back because of the speed of online, it will be a nightmare.

I have talk to 3 online support people and no one knows that there would be a problem or how to fix it.

Comment

Sorry, I have no idea how to fix it, you may search in Google for solution's, I hope you get it. Thanks

Originally posted by Victor Busby View Post
      If you are on pro 2009 DO NOT move to Online. I had a customer that I had set up on Online 5 years ago. He grew and the online file got bigger and bigger, and slow and slower. So I decide to move him to the Quick Books pro 2010. That was in February 2010 and I am still trying to correct the mistakes that the converstion make in Quickbooks desktop. Missing payments,wrong billing address, out of bank balances and tI still continue to find convertion mistakes..... If you ever have to go back because of the speed of online, it will be a nightmare.

I have talk to 3 online support people and no one knows that there would be a problem or how to fix it.

Comment

Premier ranges from $500-$1,200 with 5 user licenses. Premier also allows your business to track inventory and make purchase orders. Enterprise is more robust and costs $2,200 to $5,000 depending on the licenses you need. If you need accurate job costing and manufacturing, this is the best option.

Comment

Working...
        X