No announcement yet.

Realistic company size for Quickbooks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Realistic company size for Quickbooks.

We are looking at Quickbooks Enterprise for our company. We would like to have access to 5 years of data. To do this we will need to store 17000 customers, 22000 items and 137000 invoices with about 500000 total transactions. These numbers are high and I am wondering if quickbooks can handle this in a multiuser mode.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

QB's Enterp is very good for growing to medium size businesses. To answer your question-it can sync your data. You will need to have patience with this however. I have seen several businesses spend weeks trying to effectively accomplish this. QB's Enterp is very limited in the areas of Inventory Control-specifically lot and serial #'s, chain of custody, bar coding, cycle counts, order entry and various other items under the umbrella of shipping, purchasing and receiving. NumberCruncher has a great QB's add on that will accomplish all of this. Check out their site and have them give you a free 15 minute demo/consult. It's worth it.

Comment

external data warehouse

You can also export data into a data warehouse for years that you only need information from and won't be processing transactions for....
      Al Buchholz
      QReportBuilder Professional Services
      http://bookwood.com/services/qreportbuilder
      Weekly QReportBuilder Webinars -every Thursday
      http://bookwood.com/webinars

Comment

I'd agree with QBs Enterprise Solns, i think its preferable for larger, growing businesses. It is very much flexible in meeting the unique needs of a growing business, lets you scale up to 20 simultaneous users as your organization grows.
        university of texas merchandise l cheap ventrilo
        Last edited by reese; 01-13-2010, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X