Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Me Figure Out Which Qb To Purchase

Hi,
    I am looking to move from Quicken to QuickBooks. Here is what I would like to do.
    I have two companies and I would like to send a backup file to another computer w/ QuickBooks on it also. So if 1 computer goes down I will have another to work off of.
    It would be great if I could also get to the files from the internet. Besides PCanywhere or WEBex type software as I won't be home to turn my compauter on.

Can anyone tell me which version of QB to use. It just seems like Prem and QB online is so expensive ( 1 company is nonprofit and 1 company is just starting).
    If I had to get rid of 1 of these features it would be the backup feature.

I would go with Premier and then sign up for a free remote service such as Logmein. Also with Premier, you get a free year of WebEx .... so you could set that up. Of course it does require the computer to be on; however you can set up as many different company files with the QB Desktop as you needed.
    Rox :-)

Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor
    Visit us at: www.Consulting4qb.com

Comment

Does Pro allow for more than 1 company?

Does Pro allow for more than 1 company?

Comment

Jeannet,

Yes it does, I'm sorry I should have said that :-) With the desktop versions you can set up as many different company files that you need. The Online would charge for each company file.
        Rox :-)

Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor
        Visit us at: www.Consulting4qb.com

Comment

Working...
        X