Advertise here    

QuickBooks Forums      

Go Back   QuickBooks Forums > QuickBooks Software Support > QuickBooks Pro Forum

Old 02-27-2004, 02:04 PM

QB Employee Organizer

Has anyone subscribed to & used the QB Employee Organizer? I would like to find out if it is worth the cost of $299. plus yearly fees.
Old 01-15-2007, 09:23 PM

Employee Organizer

We purchased it last year. The reason I wanted it was to keep better track of raises and reasons why someone quit or were fired. That I liked. Quite expensive for that reason though. But nevertheless, I shelled out the $299 purchase price and now am being charged $59.00 yearly fees. I do have a question if anyone can answer. We recently became an LLC and I set up a completely new file for that with it's own EIN. I have been able to get the Payroll portion of my subscription added to the new file...but can't seem to find anywhere that works to add the Employee Organizer. I went out on the old file and wrote down the Service Key number but when I click to add it to the new file it doesn't recognize that number with our new EIN. I thought maybe you all knew of an easy way to correct this problem without actually having to call and wait for them over the phone. It is stating I need to contact the service to update my subscription information...when I go online and try to do that all I see is a place to update Name, address and of course my credit card information. Is there a place online to update this kind of information with them???
Old 01-15-2007, 10:02 PM

Hi Sandy - 3 years later! I did purchase the employee organizer but the newer versions have features that make it unnecessary to use it. I can't help you with your question and I suspect you will have to call Intuit for their help.