Advertise here    

QuickBooks Forums      

Go Back   QuickBooks Forums > QuickBooks Services and Jobs > QuickBooks Services Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 35 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-11-2010, 03:21 PM

QuickBooks Hosting

NovelAspect is trusted by small businesses and accountants as an industry leader for QuickBooks Hosting, access your company files anytime anywhere. Your CPA, business partners, employees always have access to the most current version of your information.

Old 06-13-2010, 12:01 AM

I agree with you here, I have had a good experience with NovelASPect. I have been using NovelASPect for my QuickBooks hosting for a while now and don't have any complaints. I like NovelASPect's QB hosting because it offers every feature of QuickBooks like inventory tracking, payroll, forecasts, etc.

I see you've already provided a link to the site, but here's the direct link to their QB hosting page for anyone who's interested: http://www.novelaspect.com/quickbookshosting.php

Highly recommended.
Old 06-17-2010, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkenton View Post
I agree with you here, I have had a good experience with NovelASPect. I have been using NovelASPect for my QuickBooks hosting for a while now and don't have any complaints. I like NovelASPect's QB hosting because it offers every feature of QuickBooks like inventory tracking, payroll, forecasts, etc.

I see you've already provided a link to the site, but here's the direct link to their QB hosting page for anyone who's interested: http://www.novelaspect.com/quickbookshosting.php

Highly recommended.
Hello, I have been looking at many different companies for Quickbooks hosting and I am having a rather difficult time figuring out what the advantage is to having my Quickbooks hosted with a third party such as Novelaspect versus intuit's Quickbooks online edition. You have mentioned Novelaspect as offering every feature of Quickbooks, how is this different from the Quickbooks online edition?

Thanks!
Old 06-17-2010, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david_morris View Post
Hello, I have been looking at many different companies for Quickbooks hosting and I am having a rather difficult time figuring out what the advantage is to having my Quickbooks hosted with a third party such as Novelaspect versus intuit's Quickbooks online edition. You have mentioned Novelaspect as offering every feature of Quickbooks, how is this different from the Quickbooks online edition?

Thanks!
QuickBooks Online Edition is not the same as the QuickBooks software you have installed on your computer. At first, I considered Quickbooks Online Edition myself, but when I looked at the features of Quickbooks Online Edition, I realized that it did not suit all of my business needs because I needed all of the features of my version of Quickbooks. NovelASPect also allows user add-ons, which I think will really help expand its functionality in the long run, too. There is a comparison list here. Hope that helps!
Old 03-12-2011, 06:57 AM

QuickBooks Hosting Services

Hi Renkton

Please also Visit Cloud Vertex Regarding QuikcBooks Hosting Services. We are not only one of the cheapest providers of QuickBooks Hosting Services but also
offer a range of cloud computing services ideally suited for small businesses.
Old 03-12-2011, 11:00 AM

In this connection, is there anyone offering hosting of Canadian versions?
Old 04-23-2011, 08:16 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Josh G Send a message via Skype™ to Josh G
Question Other a hosting Providers

Hi all,

I'm moving toward a hosted QB environment and am currently looking at Novel Aspect, Cloud Aspects, and Right Networks.

I see a lot of you on here have positive things to say about Novel Aspect, but to be honest, in just trying to get set up on a trial, I have had less than a positive experience with the customer support just in getting set up.

Cloud Aspects so far seems to be very responsive and helpful and the product itself seems to run very well with no need to subscribe to Office hosting to export to Excel on their servers.

Right Networks does not permit trial use of their service and requires a $100 setup fee in addition to $55/month for the service, but it was highly recommended to me.

Does anyone have any thoughts on either of these services? Experiences, positive/negative will be very helpful.

Thanks in advance!
Old 09-23-2011, 04:27 PM

Another QuickBooks Hosting Provider

There is a company called ledgersonline who offer many services including QuickBooks hosting for Windows and Mac users. Here's their site http://www.ledgersonline.com/
Old 03-06-2012, 02:26 PM

Try Cloud9 Real Time for free

Cloud9 Real Time is an Accredited Managed Service Provider delivering dynamic Cloud Solutions for Anytime, Anywhere access. Licensed by both Intuit and Sage for Commercial Hosting and offering a customized, privately labeled all-in-one virtual office solution. Voted best Hosting company for 2012 by the CPA Practice Advisor, Cloud9 Real Time provides clients a secure and private cloud solution. On the forefront of cloud computing, giving users access to their Applications, Data and Exchange services in one central location, Cloud9 Real Time offers QuickBooks hosting as well as custom virtual server creation. Never charging for storage, IT or maintenance, get your business on Cloud9 today! Visit us at www.cloud9realtime.com to learn more.
Old 03-25-2012, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david_morris View Post
Hello, I have been looking at many different companies for Quickbooks hosting and I am having a rather difficult time figuring out what the advantage is to having my Quickbooks hosted with a third party such as Novelaspect versus intuit's Quickbooks online edition!
Fully feature QuickBooks is the key. Cloud9 Real Time offers a 7-day demo - this is the QuickBooks Hosting that we recommend at Catalyst QuickBooks Services.
Old 07-30-2012, 11:14 AM

fyi...

I am also a Novelaspect quickbooks user and just wanted to update that their link is actually here: QuickBooks Hosting in case any of you can't find it. They probably redirect their URLs, but just an fyi in case they don't. I've heard that some of the other hosting companies are based in India, but Novelaspect is completely US-based.
Old 07-30-2012, 01:10 PM

NovelAspect is over-rated and requires an intermediary download. The Cloud9 solution requires NO download and install, its seamless. Also 100% US-based.

Also, Cloud9 is the highest industry rated, voted best by more accountants -
http://blog.cloud9realtime.com/cloud9-nabs-top-accounting-host-award/
Old 08-15-2012, 05:24 PM

Smile We recommend InsynQ....

We always recommend InsynQ to all of our clients. We have had great experiences with them, and they have great customer service. Our clients are always pleased as well! Just our two cents.

Last edited by teachmeQB; 08-23-2013 at 01:32 PM.
Old 08-15-2012, 05:40 PM

What might we say that we haven't already?
Cloud9 rocks! Leaves InsynQ and the others in the dust.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
NovelAspect is over-rated and requires an intermediary download. The Cloud9 solution requires NO download and install, its seamless. Also 100% US-based.

Also, Cloud9 is the highest industry rated, voted best by more accountants -
http://blog.cloud9realtime.com/cloud9-nabs-top-accounting-host-award/
Old 11-28-2012, 01:10 PM

I recommend InsynQ

I've been very happy with InsynQ. Great options for service, and their support is excellent.