DocuSend QuickBooks App Advertise here    

QuickBooks Forums      

Go Back   QuickBooks Forums > Other QuickBooks Forums > QuickBooks 3rd Party Software Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 26 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-21-2011, 01:26 PM

Thumbs down Fishbowl Warning #2

I have been using Fishbowl since I started working at the company I am at now, and I will be honest, I have never seen a backwards designed program in my life. The only program that has more issues than Fishbowl was Windows ME.

It is far from intuitive, it has too many possibilities of making problems for you if you fall into bad practices. Which are almost as impossible to fix if you make any mistakes.

Their tech support is lousy, and their server software has a tendency to crash a lot, not including their client software.

They are both written with Java, and because of this are prone to a lot of problems.

If I had a choice, after using it for 6 years, I never would of spent the money to use it.

I am in the process of learning how to program so I can make my own, because right now I can't stand fishbowl any more.
Old 07-13-2011, 08:59 PM

storeroom inventory management

This product is an AUS product and connects real time with QB - ENTERPRISE. Its main focus is to handel ORDERS (estimates, sales orders, invoicing), and PACKAGES (transfers from suppliers or between locations), it has such aspects as receipt triggers sales orders that can now be fulfilled. To view video www.parsimonysoftware.net/storeroom.html
Old 08-02-2011, 02:47 AM

Cool Valutrack Technology Solutions

Most of the vendors mentioned here are good and you just have to choose which one should fit your needs. Here's another option for you to consider. You may check Valutrack Technology Solutions

Cheers!
Old 11-18-2011, 04:13 PM

There is a difference between inventory management and Warehouse Management

Quote:
Originally Posted by wirelessaccount View Post
This product is an AUS product and connects real time with QB - ENTERPRISE. Its main focus is to handel ORDERS (estimates, sales orders, invoicing), and PACKAGES (transfers from suppliers or between locations), it has such aspects as receipt triggers sales orders that can now be fulfilled. To view video www.parsimonysoftware.net/storeroom.html
Inventory Management is about the productivity of processing (ORDERS - estimates, sales orders, invoices) out of multi locations from a central point, and processing TRANSFERS from suppliers to multi locations, and between those locations to minimise inventory working capital investment.
Warehouse management is about the processing on inventory within a warehouse location; its receipt, and picking Row/Shelf/Pallet, to maximise the efficeincy of that process of the in and out flows of that warehouse.
Mant applications try to be all things; STOREROOM is about INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
Old 11-21-2011, 08:15 AM

FYI... You company can track and manage inventory in the field, and update centralized information, with the Mobile Inventory management module From FieldPower. Field service Mobile Inventory Management Software enables your field force to manage and account for off-site inventory— no matter where inventory is located. Mobile Inventory runs on handheld mobile devices to bridge the data gap between your mobile workforce and centralized inventory / reorder system. For More Details Click this link:- http://www.fieldpower.com/inventory-...-software.aspx

Last edited by martintuner12; 11-30-2011 at 06:22 AM.
Old 12-09-2011, 08:13 AM

I suggest you to try hosted Fishbowl Inventory software. I am using the hosted version from Real Time Data Services, and I am fully satisfied both with this hosting service provider and hosted Fishbowl Inventory software. Hosted Fishbowl integrates seamlessly with QuickBooks. The combination of hosted Fishbowl and QuickBooks has given me complete control over both accounting and inventory records in one place.
Old 12-13-2011, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohded View Post
I am looking for an inventory software that integrates well with quickbooks. Does anyone know of any? I have tried fish bowl but it seems limited in it's features. I have looked into ERP solutions by several other developers and was wondering if there is one out there (ERP or Inventory) that integrates well and allows for tracking of ordering, inventory, barcode generation and scanning capabilities, reports generation, and shipment tracking. Any Input is welcome.

Hi -

You might want to check out Bizelo IPS. It provides inventory management, pick-and-pack, and ship with quickbooks integration. Check it out at http://eretail.bizelo.com/ips and let me know what you think!

Thanks!

Evan // Bizelo
Old 12-13-2011, 03:46 PM

STOREROOM from Australia

You should review this software as it was originally built for QB-E in AUS because there is no other than an ERP solution over there. View You Tube video listing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q5xAq6NaHg, and contact the writer if you want to take it further.
Old 12-27-2011, 05:31 PM

Inventory Management

You could check out Fishbowl, they are great for inventory management and they integrate with Quickbooks.
Old 02-03-2012, 03:22 AM

Hi,

You might use this place to get the software for your requirement. This one helped me to get flexible account maintenance.

free accounting software

thanks
Old 03-29-2012, 09:08 AM

This is the inventory or sales management software that we are using. I posted 2 youtube links here that exactly shows how the software works. The video is enough to convince us that the inventory software is exactly what we need.
Old 04-17-2012, 02:50 AM

Post Re: Any good inventory management software?

Hello..
There are many inventory software available in the market which will definitely work well and helps you in managing the work. I have been using the Maximizer software for my work and the best thing about it is that it gets integrate with all the other department work.
Old 04-25-2012, 06:19 AM

Inventory Management Software

Hope this would be helpful, Check it out..4S eLog - Inventory Management Software
Old 05-12-2012, 06:23 AM

I suggest you to try hosted Fishbowl Inventory software. I am using the hosted version from a QuickBooks hosting service provider, and I am fully satisfied both with this hosting service provider and hosted Fishbowl Inventory software. Hosted Fishbowl integrates seamlessly with QuickBooks. The combination of hosted Fishbowl and QuickBooks has given me complete control over both accounting and inventory records in one place.
Old 05-30-2012, 09:04 AM

One of the best Inventory Management Software