DocuSend QuickBooks App Advertise here    

QuickBooks Forums      

Go Back   QuickBooks Forums > Other QuickBooks Forums > QuickBooks 3rd Party Software Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 26 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-13-2010, 08:45 AM

Any good inventory management software?

I am looking for an inventory software that integrates well with quickbooks. Does anyone know of any? I have tried fish bowl but it seems limited in it's features. I have looked into ERP solutions by several other developers and was wondering if there is one out there (ERP or Inventory) that integrates well and allows for tracking of ordering, inventory, barcode generation and scanning capabilities, reports generation, and shipment tracking. Any Input is welcome.
Old 01-15-2010, 02:22 PM

check out intuit's marketplace website.

http://community.intuit.com/marketplace

we recently purchased QB Enterprise 10 with Warehouse Management due to recommendation of our accountant. we studied and tested fishbowl and reporting was lacking as you had to be an sql expert to write your own custom reports and the mobile inventory system they had for barcoding/scanning is still underdeveloped...................
Old 03-28-2010, 10:44 AM

Syspro is amazing...You should really consider upgrading your ERP...
Old 03-29-2010, 05:32 PM

Inventory System Software

I would look into Inventory System Software. Its great for QuickBooks Inventory management.
Old 06-22-2010, 04:20 PM

dicentral

DiCentral has a new product called DiOMS that might be what you're looking for. It can integrate with any of the standard ERPs but also can integrate with Quickbooks. It's got EDI built in, incase you're trying to communicate with Trading partners etc. you can find more info at Dicentral.com.
Old 10-12-2010, 12:53 PM

Mailware is an inventory management software that integrates well with Quickbooks. It's very useful because it not only helps with inventory control but it's a multi-channel manager that will help manage customers, orders, and much more that are essential to run a business. They do provide a free demo on their website so it doesn't hurt to try it out before purchasing it.
Old 02-12-2011, 07:33 AM

Project Management Software comparison

The best way to choose the perfect project management software for you is through comparison and here's a link that would help you choose from 43 different softwares http://www.timedoctor.com/blog/2011/...e-alternatives
Old 03-25-2011, 05:45 PM

Fishbowl Inventory

You could also check out Fishbowl Inventory. They are the #1 Quickbooks inventory management software solution.
Old 03-28-2011, 04:52 PM

Dydacomp's Multichannel Order Manager has an easy integration with Quickbooks.

Multichannel Order Manager allows detailed information to be easily transferred to QuickBooks which helps your Accounting staff gets information they need to do their job with easy to track data and the ability to see accounts receivable and payable in full detail.

I hope this helps and let me know if you need more information!

Molly Griffin
Dydacomp
Old 04-11-2011, 11:27 AM

My company, AccuCode, has excellent inventory management software for QuickBooks called RapidInventory.

It is cloud-based, inexpensive, and we are an Intuit partner.

You buy a monthly license, and it is basically SaaS (Software as a service), so no need to install software, etc.

For a free trial, go to this link: https://www.rapidinventory-app.com/a...7-471841eeb07c
Old 04-24-2011, 02:39 AM

QuickBooks Point of Sale

Dear Rohded

Did you try QuickBooks Point of Sale? If no then go for this product. Its really amazing inventory management tool which can easily be synchronize with QuickBooks Financial Software on just a one click. Barcode printing option makes the life easier and reports are also very effective. I have implemented this software on many of my clients. Its easy to use and very useful to maintain inventory even on multi-stores.

Here you go. http://quickbooks.intuit.com/point-of-sale-system/

If need any further details please feel free to contact me.
FinanTax Consulting (Financial, Tax & Business Process Consultants)
Email: info@finantax.net
Web: www.finantax.net
Old 05-05-2011, 09:03 AM

Id recommend Microsoft dynamics ax because this is one of the best software available in the market that fits in small as well as medium business needs. It provides solution to retailers that enable them to manage critical business information across regional chains in expanding geographies from the point of sale to supply chain, customer and financial management systems. AX gives you the flexibility to manage inventory according to your needs, with functionality to support forecasting and tracking.

Thanks
Old 05-25-2011, 03:50 PM

Wink Fishbowl Inventory

rohded, I see you have tried Fishbowl in the past and it did not have sufficient capabilities for you to continue using it. Fishbowl is in fact a very robust QuickBooks add-on and is the top-selling inventory and manufacturing solution for QuickBooks, but more often than not users become very frustrated because of a lack of training/understanding of how to appropriately utilize the available features.

I would like to invite you to contact one of our consultants for a Fishbowl demo, to see if we can show you all of the features Fishbowl has to offer. We can also give you a better idea of what is possible when you combine this software with QuickBooks.

Last edited by teachmeQB; 11-12-2014 at 11:31 AM.
Old 05-31-2011, 01:04 PM

Rapid Inventory integrates with Quickbooks for inventory management. It is a QuickBooks add-on, and the first month you use it is free. We've been using it for 3 months now -- so far so good, and if we decide we hate it, there is no contract to break. Might as well give it a shot, first 30 days are free! http://www.rapidinventory.com/
Old 06-05-2011, 10:27 AM

Fishbowl Warning

Quote:
Originally Posted by dereksdrums View Post
You could also check out Fishbowl Inventory. They are the #1 Quickbooks inventory management software solution.
As a current Fishbowl user, I am disheartened to report that our experiences with the company have been poor.

-The product is usable but is far from the intuitive design and execution that QB users are accustomed to.

-Customer Support is poor at best. The Fishbowl Tech support system is call-back based. Call in and speak to a non-descript, generic voicemail to request a callback. You will not be able to hold for support, nor will the voicemail indicate that your call has been received or correctly routed. Many times the callback does not come. Call back and begin again. It can take a week to answer the most basic of questions. This is an extremely frustrating process and is significantly substandard in the tech field.

-Paid custom reports are required for reporting that is standard on most competitive products.

I had initially been introduced to Fishbowl on this forum and wanted to detail our post-sale experiences with the product here.