Advertise here    

QuickBooks Forums      

Go Back   QuickBooks Forums > QuickBooks Services and Jobs > QuickBooks Services Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-27-2004, 04:22 AM

Online Bookkeeping

I'm looking for another client for online bookkeeping.

I run a small boutique bookkeeping service online for clients anywhere in the world and presently have a vacanacy for one more client.

You may email me at bookkeepng@westnet.com.au with your details and I will get back to you.
BAS Service Provider,
Servicing Busselton, Vasse, Yallingup, Cowaramup, Margaret River, Dunsborough, Augusta
www.busseltonbookkeeping.com.au
Phone 08 97547680
e-mail geoff_bookkeeper@hotmail.com
Old 06-18-2005, 08:54 AM

Wink

Tell me how this works. My brother is a concrete contrator and this might solve his problems. How would he get the info to you? Would he need QB on his computer and you access remotely? What version of QB would he need?

Tell me about your qualifications. What is your rate? Looking forward to hearing from you.
Old 06-29-2005, 11:11 AM

I'm new to this forum. I work with the Online Edition and couldn't help but think that it could be a great solution for both of you since you are remote from one another. If you haven't checked it out, QuickBooks Online Edition is a wonderful way for remote accountants to work with their clients. Since everything is online you can work from anywhere as long as you have a good internet connection. You can see a product demo by going to this web page: http://oe.quickbooks.com/see.shtml
Old 07-06-2005, 05:39 AM

Online Bookkeeping

Hi,

Saw your post on Online bookkeeping. I'm CFO of a small software Co. in the USA. Would like to hand off most of the basic expense entry, billing, reconciliation functions. We use Quickbooks 05' and do our payroll on line.

Please advise as to:

- What functions you would take over.
- Mechanics of how you get it done on line while allowing us to retain access to our books.
- Cost.
- Timeframe to implement

Thanks,

Seth Maerowitz
ShipXpress Inc.
Seth@shipxpress.com
Old 02-22-2011, 05:20 AM

Online Bookkeeping

This is a great avenue to learn about bookkeeping. It is great to know that the free MYOB training course knowledge quiz will provide the good techniques for the bookkeeping and accounting services. I am eager to know also.Thanks.
Old 03-29-2011, 05:32 AM

If you are looking for an online job about such field, you can try posting your services in various outsourcing sites like:
1. oDesk
2. Elance
3. Freelancer
4. Scriptlance
5. Guru
6. vWorker

They are legitimate sites: guaranteed work, guaranteed payment. You just have to work well and get the job done so you'd get a good rating and feedback - these determine your skills and they make a good impression of the contractors/employers before you can work. They actually serve as the basis of your level before you can work.

For more information about the various outsourcing sites and how you can effectively get a job, you can visit this blog: http://www.timedoctor.com/blog/2011/...ow-to-use-them
Old 09-23-2011, 04:38 PM

Online Bookkeeping Job Opening

LedgersOnline currently has a job opening in their company. They provide bookkeeping services and accounting services online. Check out their careers page http://www.ledgersonline.com/index.p...=66&Itemid=215
Old 03-23-2012, 09:55 AM

I have worked in Odesk before until I was fully employed. New profiles with no feed backs may find it a challenge to find a job, it's not impossible but may take a lot of patience and time.
Do not accept 'fixed' price projects unless the company has a very neat history and with active employees. Payments are not a guarantee for fixed projects.
Old 04-04-2012, 09:27 AM

Bookkeeping provider

Hi,

In my city there is a Important Software Company that provides outsourcing (near shore) to US and Canada. Is interesting if you have a necesity to have a partner in order to build a specific project, to contact them. http://www.pslcorp.com/

Hope that it be useful

Oscar Gomez
Old 05-29-2012, 11:53 PM

As we all know that outsourcing bookkeeping services or you can say bookkeepers are in demand.there are many companies offering bookkeeping services. thanks for sharing info, one of my friends are looking for this.
Old 11-26-2012, 08:31 PM

Quickbooks Expert

I am a full time accountant working towards CPA designation looking for additional consulting work outside normal business hours. I will provide references and resume by request. I look forward to hearing from anyone needing specific help with Quickbooks and any other small/ mid size business consulting services. I am located in Indianapolis, and welcome hearing from potential clients near and far.

John Bradshaw
Jdbradsh@hotmail.com
Old 01-02-2013, 10:57 AM

There are a lot of companies who are indeed outsourcing bookkeeping and accounting services since it is very cost-effective and you need to take this opportunity. However, you might need to get yourself more visible (like posting in outsourcing sites listed above). I think I remember a friend of mine asking me about such service. Will give her a word about you.
Old 01-23-2013, 02:11 PM

It is amazing to note that almost all services are now being offered for outsourcing. I think this is a good deal. Thank you for sharing this information. Will share it with people who might be interested.
Old 11-29-2013, 03:55 AM

Hi to all, I am looking for payroll software because i make manual payroll sheet please suggest me a good payroll software.
Old 11-29-2013, 04:03 PM

Hi granderamon

If it were me I would use EXCEL. It is a very cheap and very efficient program.
BAS Service Provider,
Servicing Busselton, Vasse, Yallingup, Cowaramup, Margaret River, Dunsborough, Augusta
www.busseltonbookkeeping.com.au
Phone 08 97547680
e-mail geoff_bookkeeper@hotmail.com