Advertise here    

QuickBooks Forums      

Go Back   QuickBooks Forums > QuickBooks Services and Jobs > QuickBooks Services Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 35 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-29-2012, 02:28 AM

Do not use Novel Aspect

I used NA for about 6 or so months and this is not a wise investment for bookkeepers/accountants with many clients. They are simply not geared for servicing many/various client issues. They are simply geared only towards basic QB needs. I highly recommned Swizznet which is a QB host that was created by actual CPAs. This company will tell you EXACTLY what will and will NOT work in a hosting environment. This is important because companies like Novel Aspect will waste your time not saying anything and then you have to find out the hard way that certain applications/softwares are poor performers in a hosted environment for the simple fact that the technology available at this time in a typical hosted environment is just not sufficient. Again a bookkeeper/accountant needs to know these things to be able to provide an efficient service. But also companies like Novel Aspect are inconsistent as their servers seem very slow and lethargic at times. And the complaints from clients (like me) are often met with excuses, but in the end nothing is resolved in the long run. Companies like Novel Aspect are MARKETING companies that thrive on the VOLUME of service and not the QUALITY of service as the basis for their business model. Stay away from Novel Aspect if you have many clients who depend on you as their bookkeeper/accountant for a hosted environment.
Old 12-10-2012, 06:17 PM

I would just make sure you know what you're getting. Some hosting companies offer free tech support, some force you to pay. Some provide necessary basic programs like MS Office free with your hosted desktop, others force you to pay extra. Just look a little further than the initial price posted. If it looks too good to be true, it probably is.

InsynQ, Harbornet, Swizznet are all good ones.. This Cloud 9 guy seems a bit pushy.

Last edited by d-cline; 07-30-2013 at 10:55 AM.
Old 12-29-2012, 01:01 AM
Banned

If you want a quickbooks hosting then do not wory you are the right place http://www.rightnetworks.com/quickbooks-hosting If you visie this site you can get a QuickBooks Hosting. Plase visite this if you want a QuickBooks Hosting
Old 12-30-2012, 09:06 AM
Banned

quickbooks hosting

If you want to bye quickbooks hosting then do not wory you are the right place http://www.rightnetworks.com/quickbooks-hosting If you visite this site you can bye quickbooks hosting. Plase visite this site
Old 02-27-2013, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-cline View Post
I would just make sure you know what you're getting. Some hosting companies offer free tech support, some force you to pay. Some provide necessary basic programs like MS Office free with your hosted desktop, others force you to pay extra. Just look a little further than the initial price posted. If it looks too good to be true, it probably is.

InsynQ, Harbornet, Swizznet are all good ones.. This Cloud 9 guy seems a bit pushy.
Not pushy, just enthusiastic - Cloud9 won more industry awards in the last 2 years than all the others combined:
http://blog.cloud9realtime.com/cloud...h-more-awards/
http://blog.cloud9realtime.com/cpas-...year-in-a-row/
http://blog.cloud9realtime.com/k2-na...or-accounting/
http://blog.cloud9realtime.com/cloud...ication-award/

Read the Cloud9 blog: http://blog.cloud9realtime.com/
Old 06-07-2013, 05:24 AM

Lightbulb Everybody says they are good.But please find out the parameters one should consider.

Everybody here is talking good about themselves. But there are some factors that you must consider like any other wise human.
  • Pricing they offer-Most of them are Overly Priced.
  • Setup Charges-It must be Free of cost
  • Data Migration Charges-It must be free of Cost.
  • Additional Storage charges-It should be on the basis of Storage,NOT on the number of users.
  • Quality of service they offer-It should be 24* 7 assistance
  • Time the Provider takes to resolve your Query-Nobody wants to be in a queue forever.
  • Credit Card Acceptance-Most of them Accept.
  • Trial Version- You must be free to OPT OUT of their service during Trial Period. But some Would ask for Credit card payment first and then give you trial.
I guess Real Time Cloud Services is the only one in the field of QuickBooks Hosting who Fulfills all of these Criteria.
Old 08-11-2013, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-cline View Post
Not pushy, just enthusiastic, having tried most of the others. zg

See - Cloud9 chosen by Doug Sleeter and The Sleeter group
Old 06-28-2014, 08:51 AM

Smile

Ace Cloud Hosting powered by Real Time Cloud Services (RTCS) is an Authorized Commercial Host for QuickBooks Software, has been in the business for more than a decade delivering significant value to its clients with the promise of reliability, security & flexibility and 24x7 Customer & technical Support.
Ace Cloud Hosting has established partnership and trusted by world’s leading software and hardware companies such as Intuit, Salesforce, Bill.com, Kayako and Microsoft.
Being an Authorized Commercial Host for QuickBooks Software,the QuickBooks Hosting customers associated with Ace Cloud Hosting have additional advantages e.g. Easy and compliant software license management, Easy upgrades and Access to Intuit technical support, probably not getting with other non Intuit authorized provider.
Still wondering? Get your business on Ace Cloud Hosting today!

Last edited by Renuka Rana; 07-01-2014 at 04:51 AM.
Old 07-03-2014, 10:12 AM

Third party services or Self Hosting

Hi,

For QuickBooks hosting, there are several intuit authorized commercial hosts like RightNetworks, Swizznet , Cloud9 etc. Or you can try self hosting with MyQuickCloud. With self hosting you will be bringing cloud environment to QuickBooks and it even allows multi- user access to QB, simultaneously from any locations.
Old 12-29-2014, 06:54 PM

Cloud Hosting

I recommend GoInTheCloud they have a great infrastructure to where I haven't had a single problem yet. They even migrated everything to the cloud for me for free! My QuickBooks remained exactly the same as it was on my in-house servers before. Now I can access my work desktop (that includes QuickBooks and other applications) from anywhere at anytime on any device. GoInTheCloud's quick connection makes life easier their was no loss in performance when we switched to them. All of this is nothing compared to their affordable prices, they have the best cost effective solutions and with 24/7 support it is truly a great deal.

You can start a free 15 day trial with them: http://www.gointhecloud.com/
Old 05-05-2015, 01:20 AM

With respect to the time, clients also expect more from the QuickBooks hosting providers. I trust more on 5N3 Cloud, a QuickBooks cloud hosting platform by Welcome Networks.
Old 02-09-2016, 05:41 PM

I highly recommend VyonCloud

We're a small accounting firm who decided to migrate our quickbooks desktop to the cloud a few years back. We've been happy ever since. VyonCloud (www.vyoncloud.com) set us up for free and quick. We've been very happy with the virtual desktop benefit and accessing files from home is great! They are very affordable and no contracts.
Old 04-04-2016, 06:28 PM

QuickBooks Hosting for Accountants

We did alot of research and checked out companies that were referred to us and ended up going with www.vyoncloud.com. I know this is an older thread but wanted to get these guys on here because they have been fantastic with their support and quick response time. We've been very happy with them hosting our QuickBooks as well as Office 365 and a virtual desktop. We have not had any issues and feel our data is very secure. They really took the time to answer our questions. Very affordable too.
Old 04-21-2016, 01:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucinaus View Post
I used NA for about 6 or so months and this is not a wise investment for bookkeepers/accountants with many clients. They are simply not geared for servicing many/various client issues. They are simply geared only towards basic QB needs. I highly recommned Swizznet which is a QB host that was created by actual CPAs.
I don't know much about Novelaspect but I recommend you for Sagenext's QuickBooks hosting services. With there cloud services you can reduce commuting expenses and eliminate unnecessary meetings.
Old 05-11-2016, 10:42 AM

firstly you use free QuickBooks Hosting at Techarex Networks

I am satisfied with you but firstly you use free QuickBooks Hosting at Techarex Networks. Then you see that the services which is provided by them. I think Techarex Networks is the best quickbooks hosting provider company in Texas.