DocuSend QuickBooks App Advertise here    

QuickBooks Forums      

Go Back   QuickBooks Forums > Other QuickBooks Forums > Comparison Forum

Old 02-01-2010, 07:23 PM

Quickbooks Pro 2009 vs. QBonline

I have QB Pro 2009 and would like to convert to the online program because I now have to travel more. How does it compare. I have signed up for the free trial online basic and it seems like a completely different program. What am I doing wrong
Old 03-22-2010, 05:09 PM

Angry Qb Guy

If you are on pro 2009 DO NOT move to Online. I had a customer that I had set up on Online 5 years ago. He grew and the online file got bigger and bigger, and slow and slower. So I decide to move him to the Quick Books pro 2010. That was in February 2010 and I am still trying to correct the mistakes that the converstion make in Quickbooks desktop. Missing payments,wrong billing address, out of bank balances and tI still continue to find convertion mistakes..... If you ever have to go back because of the speed of online, it will be a nightmare.

I have talk to 3 online support people and no one knows that there would be a problem or how to fix it.
Old 06-06-2011, 01:15 PM

Sorry, I have no idea how to fix it, you may search in Google for solution's, I hope you get it. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor Busby View Post
If you are on pro 2009 DO NOT move to Online. I had a customer that I had set up on Online 5 years ago. He grew and the online file got bigger and bigger, and slow and slower. So I decide to move him to the Quick Books pro 2010. That was in February 2010 and I am still trying to correct the mistakes that the converstion make in Quickbooks desktop. Missing payments,wrong billing address, out of bank balances and tI still continue to find convertion mistakes..... If you ever have to go back because of the speed of online, it will be a nightmare.

I have talk to 3 online support people and no one knows that there would be a problem or how to fix it.