Advertise here    

QuickBooks Forums      

Go Back   QuickBooks Forums > Other QuickBooks Forums > QuickBooks 3rd Party Software Forum

Old 03-02-2017, 08:16 AM

CRM Platform Help

Howdy folks.

New user, hoping for some help to make a more informed decision.

I'm looking for for a pretty "boilerplate" sales system that will interface with Quickbooks that will help us make better management decisions.

We've been looking at Salesforce.com, but it seems geared toward far larger outfits, and the cost of implementation may be beyond our reach. Other options include 'Method' and 'Insightly'. Though they each have a trial, it would be helpful to know if either of the latter two won't be what we need before I invest dozens of hours in configuration only to find out I hit a dead end.

Right now we're at two Admin users and two field sales reps, but we foresee more reps going forward, so we're trying to 'gear up'.

Objectives:
  • Automate lead processing
  • Track marketing program ROI
  • Manage sales rep performance

Use Case / Functions:
  • Import and parse leads from various email campaigns we conduct electronically via trade partners.
  • Manually enter leads from conventional referrals (print, radio, trade or customer referrals).
  • Identify source of the lead, lead type, and any cost (some leads have a 'bonus' for referral) to track ROI.
  • Delegate/Assign leads to field sales rep(s).
  • Ability to reassign leads if a rep leaves or goes on vacation, etc.
  • Capture customer demographic data as needed (family income, household size, and so on).
  • Standard sales cycle functions - track sales cycle (calls, appointments, estimates, deposits, jobs), calendar function to contact customers who aren't ready to commit yet, etc. for customer follow-up.
  • Light "project management" functions (% completion).
  • Integration with Quickbooks online.
  • Offline capability so that if we don't have a data connection, the system is still functional.
  • Import/Export of data into standard formats (CSV, XLS, etc.).

Thanks in advance for your help!
Old 04-24-2017, 01:57 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to Krish
We can help you to realize your CRM and QB sync based on your requirement. Please drop me an email to learn more.

Regards,
Krish
rkrish@expsoltech.com