Step up to greater expertise in doing Accounts Receivables in QuickBooks!
You'll become familiar with how the whole customer billing cycle works, from sending out the invoices to depositing the payments. Learn how to keep customer balances correct, and the cash flow coming in.
Here are specific takeaways from this training event:
- You'll get the big picture, understanding what an "accounts receivable" is, and how they are created in QuickBooks
- Learn the "best practices" workflow of Accounts Receivable in QuickBooks
- Understand how to invoice, receive payments, and record deposits
- Be able to to track money coming in through the key A/R reports in QuickBooks
- Clarify your work flow by configuring your QuickBooks home screen
- Save time by learning to use the Customer and Collections centers in QuickBooks
Scott Gregory, CPA will lead this workshop. Scott is known for helping non-accountants understand and get the most out of QuickBooks. He is a QuickBooks Pro Advisor and experienced QuickBooks instructor.
You can ask Scott questions during the Q&A part of this live, web-based class.
Enjoy this webinar from anywhere DSL, cable, or wireless broadband internet service is available.
This webinar will be recorded and available for playback later to all who register.
Your complete satisfaction is guaranteed or your money back.
Questions? Call 1-800-999-9209 or email firstname.lastname@example.org