Want to configure QuickBooks for maximum efficiency and accuracy? This online seminar will take you there.
Explore how "Preferences" in QuickBooks configure it for the way you do business. After attending this one-hour live training event, you'll be able to fine tune QuickBooks so that your data entry work will be as accurate and efficient as possible.
- Learn how to configure your file in these ways and more:
- Specify accounting preferences for account numbers and class tracking
- Set up default checking account settings
- Configure your QuickBooks home screen
- Set up options for the whole company, or for individual users
- Turn on helpful notices and warnings; turn off annoying ones
- Set up reminders
- Set up time-saving default answers to many kinds of prompts
- Connect QuickBooks to outside services or software
- Turn on time tracking
Scott Gregory, CPA will lead this workshop. Scott is known for helping non-accountants understand and get the most out of QuickBooks. He is a QuickBooks Pro Advisor and experienced QuickBooks instructor.
You can ask Scott questions during the Q&A part of this live, web-based class. Enjoy the seminar from anywhere DSL, cable, or wireless broadband internet service is available.
THIS SEMINAR WILL BE RECORDED FOR LATER PLAYBACK. The live event is on January 26 from 1-2 p.m. Eastern US time (10 a.m. Pacific). Can't make the live event? Go ahead and register anyway -- this seminar will be recorded and you will be able to access it for 60 days afterwards.
Your complete satisfaction is guaranteed or your money back. Questions? Call 1-800-999-9209 or email email@example.com
. Seminar seats are limited, so click the "Details / Register" link to reserve your place today.
Details / Register